Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 4 (October 7, 2010)

Day 4

Today I went on a company visit to

            PLDT – INNOLAB

            This was created in the year 2003. PLDT Innolab is set to become the foundation of focused research, new generation product development, and innovation in service and technology in the country. They provide an environment for the telecom industry, government and academe to collaborate on new technologies and solutions that will pave the way for tomorrow’s communications.

What I learned?

            I learned some stuffs like the history of PLDT to where it all started up to the present. I also realized that as time passes by the employees become lesser each year. They said that it is because of the technological innovations which only require less manpower.

What I like?

            I really like their very informative and highly intellectual speaker. We are inspired by him because he was still young when he graduated college and now he is successful.

What I didn’t like?

            What I didn’t like is that we don’t have enough time to enjoy Tagaytay and Enchanted kingdom because it was all consumed at the PLDT Innolab.

No comments:

Post a Comment