Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 5 (October 8, 2010)

Day 5

Today I went on a company visit to

            MMDA

            The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) which is located at Makati City; a public government agency which provides services for the country in terms of traffic management. They are also monitoring the traffic so that they would be able to offer efficiency in terms of transportation and the likes.

What I learned?

            I learned that MMDA uses wireless IP CCTV camera to be able to keep an eye on the road within Metro Manila. I also learned that with the aid of Multiplex software they are able to view the happenings in the road in a flat screen TV.

What I like?

            Their amazing monitoring strategy. I think they are monitoring Metro Manila 24/7.

What I didn’t like?

            We are toured on the rooms where it has only small places. We find it harder for the spokesperson to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment